The Molded General Use Wheelchair Cushion by Drive Medical offers a unique construction of high resilient molded foam to provide optimum stabilization, positioning, pressure reduction and seating posture. This cushion is designed for those who are at a low risk for skin breakdown. The stretch, polyester, knit cover is removable and washable, as well as flame retardant. The cover also has a non-slip bottom for added user comfort and safety.
Features and Benefits
- 14887: A unique construction of High Resilient (HR) molded foam provides optimum stabilization, position, pressure reduction and seating posture
- Designed for those who are at low risk for skin breakdown
- Stretch polyester knit cover is removable, washable and flame retardant
- Cover has a "Non-Slip" bottom for comfort and safety
- 14889: Improves seating posture while providing back support and comfort
- Conforms to provide support to the lumbar region
- Sealed liner protects foam core from moisture
- The stabilization board secured on back of foam core prevents hammocking in sling-back wheelchairs
- Has a non-slip vinyl back to prevent the cushion from sliding
- 14887: Width: 18"
- 14887: Depth: 16"
- 14887: Height: 1.75 "
- 14889: Width: 18"
- 14889: Depth: 17"
- 14889: Height: 2.5"
Model # 14887kit