The Drive Medical Red, 18" Sunfire Plus EC Power Rear Wheel Drive Wheelchair Base has a programmable VR2 controller with adjustable joystick mount, ensuring a smooth and comfortable ride. The captain seat has an adjustable headrest, is adjustable up to 50? reclining back angle and swivels 90?. It comes standard with padded armrests which are flip-back, height, angle, width and height adjustable, a seat belt for added user safety, adjustable height, angle and depth footplates and flat-free tires that provide security and a comfortable ride. Available in three attractive colors, blue, red and gold, comes standard with batteries and a 4 AMP, fan cooled, off board charger. Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirements, providing our consumers with added security. If you're looking for added product protection, purchase the additional warranty coverage by adding Drive Medical's Piece of Mind protection to your scooter. Features and Benefits
- Mid sized rear wheel drive
- Programmable VR2 controller with adjustable joystick mount
- Swivel and reclining captain seat with adjustable head rest
- Adjustable up to 50 degrees reclining back angle
- Padded armrests are flip back, height, angle, width and depth adjustable
- Seat post mounted seat that swivels 90 degrees
- Standard seat belt
- 4 AMP, fan cooled, off board charger
- Adjustable height, angle and depth footplate
- Flat free tires provide security and a comfortable ride
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirements
- Comes with batteries (U1 34 AMP batteries)
- Bracket for front riggings sold separately
- (Item # SFELR, STDELR-TF, STDSF-TF)
Model # spec-3c-r
- Length: 38"
- Width: 20"
- Heights: 38.5"
- Base Weight: 55lbs
- Battery Weight: 22 lbs
- Seat Weight: 11 lbs
- Total Weight: 88 lbs
- Front Wheel: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheel: 8" x 2"
- Anti-tip Wheel: 2"
- Battery (Included): U1 34 AMP
- Charger: 1.5A OFF BOARD
- Charging Time, Hours: 8
- Motor: 270W 4700RPM
- Turning Radius: 36"
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Cruising Range: 6-7.5 Miles
- Maximum Climbing Angle: 8 deg